Happy Friday! It’s been a long week for me because too many things happened and too many decisions needed to make. Anyways, I am glad it is finally Friday! I am entering Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge #37 . It is the second card that I made for YNS Challenge this month. I had great time creating them.
Now here is my Card by using Love &Smiles Stamp set from Your Next Stamp.
- Loosely paint background with Gansai Tambi watercolor.
- Die cut and create stitches on all backgorund shapes, adhere them on to A2 size 110lbs white card base.
- Stamp the image with Memento ink in black and color it with copic markers. Adhere it with foam tape that I bought from dollar tree.
- Punch out hearts with martha stewart punch. adhere them with multi mattee medium on to the background to make it fuller.
- Stamp the sentiment with versamark in onyx black, heat and emboss it with clear embossing powder.