Hi Friend, I am here to share my card made for Your Next Stamp Color Challenge #37 . Here is the color combination.
And here is my card. I used cupcake images and sentiments from Jessica with cupcakes stamp set.
- Stamp cupcake images on a watercolor paper with Versafine inkpad in Onyx black.
- Cut out a circle out of masking paper to mask the center of card for sentiments.
- Choose out five distress ink pad, mix the ink with a little water to loose coloring all images.
- Splash distress ink and water mixture with brush gently to create sprinkles on the background.
- Stamp sentiments with Versafine inkpad in Onyx black.
- Adhere the panel on to a A2 110lb white cardstock Cardbase.