I am switching the gear from Christmas to Fall scene a little. Rich yellow and orange are my go to colors for fall. The distress oxide inks are too pale for the whole panel. I had to add some distress inks to make the color richer. Then I found they are easier to blend if distress oxide prepped the base. Score! Now blending shouldn’t be a big problem at all!
- Fussy cut all images from Neat and Tangled My favorite nut Stamp set and colored with Copic markers
- Ink blended with Tim Holtz distress oxide and inks on a watercolor paper
- Created the windows using My favorite things Stitched Rectangle die, Large one for the base and small one for three windows
- Added foam tape on the border of the frame to create window dimension so I could add Neat and Tangled Festive Fall Sequin Mix in them
- Before assembled the windows, I stamped “You are my favorite” sentiment on the background
- Assembled all images around the windows and adhered the panel onto a A2 card base.