I am back from a Long Long break since May, 2016. Making cards is very soothing, stressful also in a good way.
- I stamped flower and leaves images on velum paper using VersaMark ink, then used WOW white embossing powder.
- I also stamped bear image on Neenah solar white paper using Memento ink in Rich coco.
- I colored all images with copic markers and fussy cut them out.
- I cut the background using Lawn fawn Fancy scalloped rectangle stackable die
- Glued everything on the background and decorated the bottom with Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Marshmallow Sequins