Where to start…Umm…I wanted to create a fall scene with detailed background. So I pulled out all things that I could think to help me reaching my goal (craft dies, inkpads, sequins…and so on) There’s a song singing as “Can’t take my eyes off you…Can”t take my mind off you…” I was going like “Can’t take my hands off you…” Before I knew it, I added A LOT into this tiny A2 card. If I have more room on the panel, the badger and the mouse would be in there too. From now on I need to remind myself, sometimes less is more.
- Copic colored all images from Neat and Tangled Into the woods Stamp set
- Cut back panel from Lawn Fawn die, then use My favorite things Stitiched Rectangle die to create a window.
- Ink blended the background with Tim Holtz Distress oxide and Distress ink.
- Raised border up using foam tape to create dimension, then adhered them onto a white card base in size A2.
- Stamped sentiment from Into the woods Stamp set with VersaMark in Oynx Black
- Decorated corner of the frame with Neat and Tangled Festive Fall Sequin Mix