Happy Weekend! Today I created a Dino love story. The story goes like this. Dino boys are all wanting to ask Dino girl to be their valentine. But she is only into Him. Everyone else is just nobody but only him 💜 I used Lawn Fawn Rawr mini stamp set to create this card. This is a very low price point stamp but high possibility to create all kinds of cards. Why not getting one from Butterflyrefection ink ?!
- I stamped whole bunch of dinosaurs on masking paper, then cut them out to make a few masks for creating overlapped dinosaurs in the background.
- Without removing all masks, I created background colors with Tim Holtz Distress oxide in Picked Raspberry and Cracked Pistachio.
- Then I cut the paper using Lawn fawn Large stitched rectangle die and Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables Die. I raised the border by adding foam tape.
- I cut images using Rawr Lawn cuts except the dino girl. I did mirror image stamping (Simply stamp the image on a piece of acetate, and layered your paper on top of acetate.) Now it’s time to color everything with copic markers.
- i created another mask for making yellow spot light. The distress oxide ink color I used is in Fossilized Amber. I go ahead decorating the spot light with Pretty Pink Posh Iridescent Star Confetti
- I cut out some clouds using Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Lawn Cuts. Then I adhered them with our main Dino characters.
- Last, I stamped some tiny hearts using Lawn fawn ink in Lobster to show how much the Dino girl was into the boy.