Welcome to Pinkfresh Studio April Essentials Release Blog Hop! After having lots of stamps and floral dies from January Release, don’t you wish that you could have some basic dies to build the foundation of your cards? Now you have it! Whole bunch of Essential dies are here waiting for you!
Today I am featuring the most basic and also the most important dies – Stitched Rectangles. They are simple and basic but somewhat unique to similar products on the market. It comes with 4 nested rectangle dies. Two of them are stitched and two are just simple rectangles. It gives us lots of potential to mix and match so we could achieve variety of shapes. The card I am showing you today is one of examples.
To prep my background, I ink blended an A2 sized watercolor paper (Canson XL) using Tim Holtz Distress oxide ink in Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans. Then I splattered some water and white paints to create some textures. I left it aside to dry. I overlapped two of stitched rectangle dies from Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut out my frame from a piece of 100lbs white card stock paper.Then I attached it over my prepped background using Foam strips.
I stamped selected images from Embroidered Blossoms stamp set and die cut them using Matching Dies. Then I adhered all pieces to the lower right sided of my framed card using Multi Medium Matte and Foam squares.
For my sentiment, I picked the one from Heart and Soul Stamp set and stamped it with Memento ink Rich Cocoa. I added a few jewels as embellishments to finish my today’s card.
- Pinkfresh Studio will be giving away the full April Essentials release on the Pinkfresh blog, and on our IG feed.
- I will be giving away a $25 gift card on my blog post too. the winners will be picked from the comments below.
- The winners will be picked and posted on Sunday, April 14th on our GIVEAWAY PAGE. You must check that page & claim their prize within 2 weeks.
- Free House die with any purchase. There is no code necessary, and the die will automatically load into your cart.
- Pinkfresh will also be offering free/discounted shipping from April 8-11th on orders $50+. They must use the code APRESSFREESHIP50. Shipping is free in the USA, and $5.50 off for our International friends.