I never won anything big in my entire life. The biggest winning was 5 dollars by playing lottery. LOL. But this time, I actually won! I entered heartfeltcreations April giveaway for Berry Cafe collection. I cannot image how much fun I will have with these goodies! I guess miracle does happen… Thank you Heartfelt Creations!
Berry Cafe Collection includes:
Berry Blossoms Die
Berry Cafe Die
Sweet as Honey Die
Berry Cafe Paper Collection
Berry Cafe Card Kit
Berry Blossoms Cling Stamp Set
Blooming Berries Cling Stamp Set
Berry Delicious Cling Stamp Set
Berry Cafe Cling Stamp Set
Sweet as Honey Cling Stamp Set
Hi Friend, I am here to share my card made for Your Next Stamp Color Challenge #37 . Here is the color combination.
And here is my card. I used cupcake images and sentiments from Jessica with cupcakes stamp set.
- Stamp cupcake images on a watercolor paper with Versafine inkpad in Onyx black.
- Cut out a circle out of masking paper to mask the center of card for sentiments.
- Choose out five distress ink pad, mix the ink with a little water to loose coloring all images.
- Splash distress ink and water mixture with brush gently to create sprinkles on the background.
- Stamp sentiments with Versafine inkpad in Onyx black.
- Adhere the panel on to a A2 110lb white cardstock Cardbase.
This is a big step for me to be a blogger because I am not a good writer. I’ve been following many talent people’s blogs and checking on them daily. I found blog is a great platform for me to make friends and also get recognized with my work. Several days ago, I came up with this idea. Since I love to have interactions with all craft lovers, why not having a blog to share my creations? And so I did. Welcome to Alix’s world!