Angel card is here! I made this slider card by using Mamaelephant older released stamp set called Love from above. I got this stamp at Scrapbook Expo last year. I am always an Mamaelephant fan but somehow I didn’t even pay attention to this set. When I saw it, I knew I wanted to own it badly.
1. I cut the slider card template from my Silhouette machine and assembled all the pieces such as front shadow box dimension.
2. I ink blended the background slightly by using Tim Holtz distress ink in Tumble glass color.
3. I stamped all stamp images on Neenah Solar white paper by using memento ink in coco rich.
4. I colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them.
5. Adhered them on the card base by using 3d dimension foam tape or craft glue.