It’s been raining 3 days in a row. I kinda wish it could stop a little since my succulent garden is soaked. Whoever has succulent plants should know they do not need a lot of water. It might kill them if you water too much because it would rotten their leaves and roots. It is the first winter since I planted them. I consider it as an experiment to see which plant will survive in Sacramento and which one will be suffered, that why I will know what to purchase for the coming year if I want to expand my garden. OK. I created this card couple days ago and I was hoping the weather would get better today so I could have better result of photography. Oh well I cannot wait to share it anymore, so here we go
- First of all, I colored all images with copic markers and fussy cut them.
- I cut the background using Lawn Fawn Crossed Stitched Rectangle die, then using a smaller rectangle frame to cut the center so I can create a frame.
- I used Tim holtz distress ink in Pickled Raspberry, Mustard seed, Seedless preserve,Black soot to ink blending the background. I splattered some water on the surface then quickly blot it with kitchen towel.
- To create the bottom part ,I arranged colored images and randomly glued some of Iridescent Star Confetti
on the background, then pour some more to shaker purpose. Using Foam tape to create dimension.
- To prepare the top surface, I adhered Acetate to the frame then attach to the bottom piece.
- I cut out two layers of clouds by using my favorite things Stitched Cloud Edge die and adhered it to the top surface.
- I used foam tape again to adhere astronaut and rocket ship onto acetate surface.
- Last but not least, stamped the sentiment on the bottom of card using Memento ink in Tuxedo Black