I have colored every single image from Mama Elephant A Beary Christmas Stamp set. I used some of them for a card a few days ago and left some. It would be nice to make a card out of what”s left. So here it is. I made a shaker card. Now I know how hard to take a photo of shaker card without glare from the acetate. Please check out other detail photos to see the true color.
- Color all images with copic markers.
- For the card base background, ink blended with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Picked raspberry. Assemble images to the background
- Cut the window using one of die from Mama Elephant Framed Tags Union Squre die
- Stamp the sentiment from Mama Elephant Season’s Wishes Stamp set to the bottom of panel
- Attach Acetate to the window using glue and add good amount of 3d foam tape (Mine is from Dollar tree for $1)
- Add sequins to the window and attach the whole panel to the card base.