Angel card is here! I made this slider card by using Mamaelephant older released stamp set called Love from above. I got this stamp at Scrapbook Expo last year. I am always an Mamaelephant fan but somehow I didn’t even pay attention to this set. When I saw it, I knew I wanted to own it badly.
1. I cut the slider card template from my Silhouette machine and assembled all the pieces such as front shadow box dimension.
2. I ink blended the background slightly by using Tim Holtz distress ink in Tumble glass color.
3. I stamped all stamp images on Neenah Solar white paper by using memento ink in coco rich.
4. I colored the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them.
5. Adhered them on the card base by using 3d dimension foam tape or craft glue.
I’ve had some wonderful Lawn Fawn stamps and dies for quite some time but I had no chance to use them. I pulled them out and started my experiment. One of reasons that I love Lawn Fawn products is they always release new things to coordinate what you’ve already had at home. I had Stitched Hillside Pop-up die for a while. Then they came out with Flower Hillside pop-up add-on to match it. They are so considerate! Believe or not, It took me almost 3 hours to finish this card. It will take a little longer to get my crafting groove back. I can feel that I am on the right path though.
Cut out all the background pieces, distressed them using Tim Holtz Distress inks. Sprinkle water on the distressed surface to create special effects.
Stamped images from Elphie Selfie Stamp set with Memento Black ink, and colored with Copic Markers
Assemble all the prepared pieces together using Craft glue dots.
I purposely make the front of the card simple so It will be a surprise when receiver opens it.
Summer time is pretty much here. I have home grown strawberries to share and I also like to make my own lemonade or limeade. Why don’t I make some tags with my homemade goodies to our nice neighbors?! I came up with this idea and straightly dive in the process. I am using Your next stamps Jam-Packed full of fun stamp set.
1. I cut out the tags and essentials using My favorite things Tag builder blueprints 5 with Neenah Solar White 80lbs cardstock.
2. To prepare the background, there are 3 ways to do it. I stamp the images with simple copick coloring, cover the whole background with copic coloring or blend distress ink color.
3. Since they are shaker tags, of course I add my sequins stash. I don’t have a lot sequins color options so they are my best choice. Gosh, does that means I need to hoard the sequins too? My drawers are very full!
4. Assemble the tags with glue and foam tape.
5. Decorate the top of tag with some more stamped images, sentiments or leave it as it is.
6. Attach color coordinating baker’s twines to finish the tags
Who doesn’t love cupcakes for their birthday? No one! Sending this sweet card to a birthday girl/boy would be a fantastic choice! I fell in love with this image the first time I saw it. This is the first time that I color it probably because I am becoming a craft hoarder LOL. The stamp set is called Jessica with cupcakes from Your next stamp .
I stamped the cupcake image 3 times on the masking tape, then cut them out for masking purpose.
Stamped the same cupcake image with versamark ink to overlapping pattern by using the masking images I prepared, then embossing it with clear embossing powder.
Cut 2 long stripes of masking paper to create a vertical rectangle space, then distress it with distress ink in spun sugar.
Colored all images with copic markers. Cut out Jessica image and adhere it with foam tape on the card base panel.
When I start to create a scene, I always like to make up a story. Mama bear took baby bear to the strawberry stand for a treat because it’s baby bear’s birthday. They cheer up when they get there. Isn’t it cute?!
I stamped the background stamp which is Berry Cafe from Heartfelt creations with versafine ink, then embossed it with clear embossing poweder. The paper I used is Canson XL watercolor paper.
I colored the background image using Gansai Tambi watercolor paint.
I colored the bear image from Mamaelephant Cub Cuddles stamp set using Copic markers.
Popped up the bear image with a foam tape to create 3D demesion, then adhere the whole image panel on 110lb cardstock base.
Hello my deer! I’ve been thinking about making this scene for a few days but I had no time to create. I quickly put everything together before Mae get off school. I mainly used watercoloring and distress inking techniques. This card can be a Valentine’s Day card or a card for a friend. There are a lot of potential with “Oh my deer” this sentiment.
In the strawberry world, two bunny sisters like to play with each other….
When I experiment a new background, I always do a tryout for colors and textures to make sure it works. I ended up having two backgrounds because tryout and final all turned out good. Then why not use them?!
For the background, I white heat emboss the bloomingberries onto a watercolor paper. Then I cut the frame with mamaelephant Hillside Cover die. I cut some parts off and left two hills at the bottom. I watercolored the background image and hills with Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.
Copic colored the bunny image from pix’s favorite stamp set and adhere it onto the background.
Stamped the sentiment with versamark in oynx black.