Welcome to strawberry world! Unrealistic large strawberries comparing to the bunny makes you feel like being in a fairy tale. Trying to have simple watercoloring the background and it worked.
- I stamped Bloomingberries image from Heartfeltcreations on Canson XL watercolor paper with versamark ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.
- Watercolored the image and created the lawn background with Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.
- Copic colored the bunny image from mamaelephant pixsfavorite stamp set and adhere it to the background.
- I chose sentiment from Wplus9 That is all stamp set with hero arts dye ink in bubble gum.
- Framed it with framed tag-madison avenue die. I cut out 3 frames and stack them together to give it some demision.