Happy Monday or Happy end of Sunday! I got a little bit time to finish one card today. I had this scene in my mind…The sun is going done. Dinner time is approaching. Daddy bear decided to hunt for food to feed baby bear. As the bucket is filling up, both of them are getting so happy. Let us talk about something depressing a little. Today, at least 26 people were killed in Sunday’s church shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas. I can’t imagine why this gunman decided to do this to all innocent people. What’s going on with this world?! All I can do right now is to stay positive and pray for all families that are involved in this tragedy…
- To prepare the background, I did ink blending using distress inks and distress oxide inks.
- I cut clouds using Lawn Fawn Spring Showers die , I also cut mountains using Lawn Fawn Stitched Mountain Borders In order to create the river, I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Trails die
- To create the snow on the top of mountain, I added glue and sprinkled Vintage Glass Glitter
- I colored all images with copic markers. The images are from Lawn Fawn Beary Happy Holidays stamp set
- I assembled all the pieces onto the background. I added some foam tapes for Daddy bear and the clouds to create some dimension.