Summer time is pretty much here. I have home grown strawberries to share and I also like to make my own lemonade or limeade. Why don’t I make some tags with my homemade goodies to our nice neighbors?! I came up with this idea and straightly dive in the process. I am using Your next stamps Jam-Packed full of fun stamp set.
1. I cut out the tags and essentials using My favorite things Tag builder blueprints 5 with Neenah Solar White 80lbs cardstock.
2. To prepare the background, there are 3 ways to do it. I stamp the images with simple copick coloring, cover the whole background with copic coloring or blend distress ink color.
3. Since they are shaker tags, of course I add my sequins stash. I don’t have a lot sequins color options so they are my best choice. Gosh, does that means I need to hoard the sequins too? My drawers are very full!
4. Assemble the tags with glue and foam tape.
5. Decorate the top of tag with some more stamped images, sentiments or leave it as it is.
6. Attach color coordinating baker’s twines to finish the tags